- Conversion of two- and three-dimensional data into a 3D model made in a variety of materials. These can include PVA/ABS and nylon or other thermoplastics as desired
- Latest 3D printing using the FDM method and the 300mm/270mm/330mm format, done on our own premises
- Other methods or formats available — please ask
- Production of very short runs, single items or prototypes
- Mass production possible — please ask
- Rapid inexpensive creation of prototype products, samples and models or spare parts of the kind perhaps no longer available.
There must be a 3D engineering design or a 2D drawing or a scanner file available to enable the design to be converted into a 3D model and further edited using 3D printers.
It may be possible for Schrickel Designz to create and re-work components and models — please discuss this with us.
Components and models are scanned optically using general laser technology or selective laser sintering (SLS).